May the "fourth" be with you! Fun times in Fourth grade!

May the "fourth" be with you! Fun times in Fourth grade!
Mrs. Constantine's Class Rocks!!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ralph Fletcher

In class we have just finished reading a book called Fig Pudding by Ralph Fletcher for read aloud. It was a new one for me and I normally do not choose realistic fiction, but I'm glad it was suggested, because the class and I really enjoyed it! The best part is, next Wednesday, as a favor to Toni Shay, our class is going to get to video conference with Ralph Fletcher. Thanks Toni For setting this up, what a wonderful opportunity for our class! I'm letting you know in case you would like to have some discussions with your child before our conference, you can do this by: checking out Mr. Fletcher's web site and reading his biography, re-reading Fig Pudding, reading another one of his books, or just discussing what Fig Pudding was about with your child, we all laughed hysterically as we read parts of this book, and a few of us cried, and no, not just me!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: