May the "fourth" be with you! Fun times in Fourth grade!

May the "fourth" be with you! Fun times in Fourth grade!
Mrs. Constantine's Class Rocks!!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Parent Night

Thanks to those who were able to make it! If you were not able to, here is the handout we went over so please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks again to Mrs. Fair, for volunteering to be our room mom this year! I know everyone will be a great support to her.
So that I can continue to learn about your children, please fill out this questionnaire that I mentioned last night. I'm getting to know their side of things, but I would really appreciate your input as well.
As I knew I would, I forgot things I wanted to say to you at Parent Night and will email as they come up. One thing is that some of the 4th grade teachers are trying out flexible seating. If anyone would like to donate a stability disc (please inflate before sending in) to our class, send it in and we will try them out! :) Once we see how it's going in other classes, we may add more. 
The kids are doing a great job getting into the swing of things quickly! We have a really sweet, caring group. You guys have done good!!

 *Check our calendar for other important dates and homework. Sites we talked about You may want to go ahead and make a folder for sites for our class. Here are a few we talked about:

E-News (I will add our class picture on this site soon!)
Our Class Web Site
Our Homework Blog
Spelling City

No comments: