May the "fourth" be with you! Fun times in Fourth grade!

May the "fourth" be with you! Fun times in Fourth grade!
Mrs. Constantine's Class Rocks!!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Poem to You


I give you back your child, the same child you confidently entrusted to my care last fall. I give him back pounds heavier, inches taller, months wiser, more responsible, and more mature than he was then.
Although he would have attained this growth in spite of me, it has been my pleasure and privilege to watch his personality unfold day by day and marvel at this splendid miracle of development.
I give him back reluctantly, for having spent many months together in the narrow confines of a crowded classroom, we have grown close, have become a part of each other, and we will always retain a little of each other.
We have lived, loved, laughed, played, studied, learned, and enriched our lives together this year.
But give him back I must.
Love,
Mrs. C.
It is such an honor to me that you put your most prized possession in my hands.  Please keep me posted on any accomplishments, news, happy times, sad times!! I am only an email away! Have a wonderful summer and thanks for a great school year!


Children are…


AMAZING, acknowledge them
BELIEVABLE, trust them
CHILDLIKE, allow them
DIVINE, honor them
ENERGETIC, nourish them
FALLIBLE, embrace them
GIFTS, treasure them
HERE NOW, be with them
INNOCENT, delight with them
JOYFUL, appreciate them
KINDHEARTED, learn from them
LOVABLE, cherish them
MAGICAL, fly with them
NOBLE, esteem them
OPEN MINDED, respect them
PRECIOUS, value them
QUESTIONERS, encourage them
RESOURCEFUL, support them
SPONTANEOUS, enjoy them
TALENTED, believe in them
UNIQUE, affirm them
VULNERABLE, protect them
WHOLE, recognize them
XTRASPECIAL, celebrate them
ZANY, laugh with them

No comments: