May the "fourth" be with you! Fun times in Fourth grade!

May the "fourth" be with you! Fun times in Fourth grade!
Mrs. Constantine's Class Rocks!!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Meet the Teacher

Dear Parents,

I enjoyed meeting you and your children today at Meet the Teacher. I am excited about the group of children that we have and the upcoming school year!
A big thank you to everyone who has already signed up to help us in so many ways this year! If you did not get a chance to sign up but would like to volunteer to help out, the sign up document will be available again on Parent Night.
Please complete this short survey about your child's last year experience in school, I will do another one at the end of the year, these surveys help me know what you feel is important for your child. Your responses are anonymous.
Mark your calendars for August 27th @ 5:30 p.m. for our "Parent Night" meeting.
Email is usually the most efficient way to contact me. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

tconstantine@hoover.k12.al.us

No comments: